There Is No “I” In Team
- How To Stretch Your Hamstrings
- How To Stretch Your Shoulders
- How To Stretch Your Neck
- Foods That Help Promote Sleep
- Importance of Stretching Your Hamstrings
- The Elephant in the Room
- Listen To Your Heart
- Are You In A Toxic Friendship? Ask Yourself These 6 questions.
- Getting Handy
- Benefits of Couples Counseling
- Bad Habits: “Breaking Every Chain”
- Meditation And How It May Benefit YOU!
- Benefits of Massage for Athletes
- Hear Me Out
- Stay Focused
- Somatic Therapy
- Benefits of Foot Massage
- Taking Action
- Are You Suffering From Tension Headaches?
- All Stress and No Rest
- Massage and Depression
- Saying “Yes” to Forever
- Think Big, Live Bigger…
- “Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Right” or “Righting the Wrongs”
- Are You Having a Hard Time Setting Boundaries with Friends, Family or Even with Yourself?
- Meditation – How It May Benefit You
- Coping with Change in Relationships
- When Negative Thoughts Come In Your Brain
- Greensboro Massage Therapist & Counselor – Jill White-Huffman
Have you noticed that things feel better when you and your spouse work together? Do you feel that life is smoother when you tackle issues as one? Research shows that working together as a team in a relationship may lead to a lasting relationship. Research also shows that when couples handle tasks together it is handled more easily together than alone.
Also, Visit My Facebook Page for More Health Topics and Pass this message on to YOUR Friends and Family… Click Below to Learn More About Me…
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Therapist-in-Greensboro-393695044034292/
Counselor Website: http://jillwhite-huffman.com/
Massage Website: http://jillwhite-huffman.org/
*The views represented are expressly those of Jill White-Huffman, Licensed Professional Counselor #7825, Marriage Family Therapist, and Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist #1119. The guidance and instruction provided does not replace that of a medical professional. Should you feel the need to seek out help for any ailments or problems you may be having please schedule an appointment as reading this information does not substitute a therapist-client session. If you have an emergency please dial 911 immediately.